An international recognised Law Firm is looking for a new Senior Proposals Manager that will manage a team based in the UK and another in Europe. This position covers global and regional proposals, taking the lead on the most significant and complex opportunities coming in to the business.
Managing the team and pipeline of bid opportunities:
- Overseeing all proposals run by the team - Providing expertise, energy and brave thinking to ensure the firm has its best possible chance of winning the opportunity with a differentiated sales proposition Managing a portfolio of proposals from go/no go to beauty parade
- Promoting best practice in terms of pipeline management prior to a tender opportunity
- Ensuring best practice approach to firm-wide KPIs and metrics relating to the recording of bids, win/loss ratio, reporting and undertaking of pitch debriefs
- Advising on the inclusion of profitable pricing models and persuasive added-value propositions
- Undertaking the provision of pitch meeting coaching that genuinely challenges and improves the performance of pitch teams
- Working with the Digital team and the wider Global Proposals Team to continually improve pitch management systems and to ensure the efficient and timely production of proposals and reports
They will also advise on and implement measures to improve the firms proposals function, new business processes, pre-bid client management and client onboarding using both market knowledge and the desire to innovate that has become so central to the firm's ethos.
The successful candidate will have worked in a global firms in a dedicated bids role. You will have excellent management skills and have the character to lead a team that strive for the best. Managing key stakeholders is key therefore you will be robust and able to build credibility from the start. Having worked within professional services is key for this role.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job