Senior Property Solicitor / Team Leader -- Cardiff
A leading legal practice in the heart of Cardiff are keen to appoint a Manager to join the Senior Management Team to oversee a team of Conveyancing Assistants. Ideally you will be able to manage a small caseload of conveyancing files.
This is a modern, forward thinking practice in Cardiff city centre who are experiencing a strong period of growth.
The firm offers a different approach to conveyancing where you will be overseeing a small team made up of fee earners and assistants.
This is a great role for a conveyancer who is keen to step away from file handling and move into a managerial role and act as a technical point of contact.
- Day-to-day management of your team including monitoring time-keeping, absence and overtime, managing individual and overall team performance, dealing with staff issues such as performance improvement
- Actively work to continually coach and develop your team; identify development requirements, establish goals both for the team and for individuals
- Motivating the team to meet the agreed KPIs
- Ensuring transactions are managed proactively and clients, referrers and potential referrers receive the highest levels of customer service
- Actively encourage relationships with other departments in order for your team to be best supported in all areas of Conveyancing, seeking advice and guidance where applicable
- Coaching and mentoring to all levels of staff
- Responsibility for ensuring all relevant tasks are completed in line with the company’s compliance requirements and associated procedure are adhered to.
You will be offered a competitive salary, bonus & benefits package, good quality work and a clear and achievable career progression path.
Please contact Rachel Phillips for a confidential discussion or apply for the role directly below: