Our client is currently looking to recruit experienced Property Manager for their TW12 office.
As a Property Manager you will be tasked with managing a large portfolio of residential lettings properties; delivering a fast, effective and professional service that they promise to deliver to their Landlords. The environment is fast paced and you need to be conscientious, hardworking and driven to produce results. The successful applicant will be a team player, who is highly organised with excellent communication skills and the initiative to problem solve. Previous experience managing a property portfolio would be essential.
The position is permanent and will provide opportunity to the right candidate in one of London's leading Estate Agencies. A clean driving licence is required.
The successful applicant for the position of Property Manager will be:
- A team player with leadership potential
- Ambitious for career progression
- Highly organised
- Attention to detail
- An excellent communicator
- Knowledge of residential lettings legislation
- UK Driver’s Licence
- ARLA qualification a bonus
Key responsibilities and activities will include:
- Managing a property portfolio of private residential tenancies
- Liaising with landlords, tenants, tradesmen, service providers and professional advisors
- Liaising with lettings negotiators
- Arranging and monitoring works and repairs
- Preparing tenancy agreements and statutory notices
- Carrying out property inspections and reporting to landlords
- Pursuing outstanding monthly rental payments
- Negotiating terms of tenancy renewals
- Mediating between landlords and tenants on any issues or disputes
- Handling tenancy deposit returns
- Recovery of rent arrears
- Service of notices, S21 and S8
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'