Rubix Recruitment have been instructed by our client, a highly successful well established multi office Estate Agent in South West London to recruit a Senior Property Manager to join their experienced team earning £33k - £39k per annum. We are looking for a Senior Property Manager with a solid track record in Property Management who has obtained their ARLA qualification and is looking for a more lucrative long term role.
As the Senior Property Manager you will be overseeing a large portfolio of properties, dealing with maintenance issues and day to day requirements. You will also be expediting renewals and earning commission each month for all the renewals you process. A highly organised, calm and professional Property Manager is required to ensure the smooth running of this portfolio.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Ensuring that compliance is met
•ObtainingEPCs, Gas Safety Certs and Electrical Certificates where required
• Dealing with changes to tenancies
• Dealing with emergency and planned maintenance works
• Dealing with and processing renewals
• Liaising with contractors and Landlords to obtain quotes and agree to works taking place
• Conducting 6 monthly property inspections
• Chasing outstanding rental payments
• Building and maintaining strong relationships with Landlords and Tenants
• Prioritising workload Experience Required:
• 4 years + experience within a stand alone Property Management role
• Solid thorough knowledge of the Lettings/Property Management processes
• Must be ARLA qualified
• Calm, organised and professional attitude
• Excellent follow up skills
*Rubix Recruitment is one of London’s leading property recruitment specialists, with expertise in a property management, estate management and block management, as well as business support and the build-to-rent sector.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'