- Delivering all aspects of property management services within your portfolio, exclusively commercial property assets
- A great understanding of property management accounting concepts
- Ensuring rent, service charge and invoices are issued
- Liaising closely with the accounts team and your client account manager
- Carry out property management inspections of Building within portfolio
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
Start date: ASAP after interview
Contract type: Perm
Salary: 30k - 37k DOE
Hours: Full time
Transport: Vehicle required
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'