Senior Property Manager - London - £40,000 to £50,000 per annum
Our client, one of London’s most notable and significant Estates, is looking for a dynamic Senior Property Manager for their residential lettings & management portfolio.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a company with a 300-year history, who look after one of London’s most prestigious residential boroughs.
As Senior Property Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing, managing and maintaining a portfolio of 700 assured short hold tenancies.
Duties will include but NOT be limited to the following:
- Handling refurbishment projects to ensure the Estate's residential properties are refreshed and modernised to a fitting standard.
- Instructing and overseeing both reactive and pro-active maintenance.
- Looking after the needs and managing expectations of high net worth and UHNW tenants.
- Managing and keeping voids to a minimum.
- Ensuring the highest level of customer service at all times.
The Senior Property Manager will have:
- A solid background within residential property management, preferably within Central London.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience of using property management software.
- A practical approach to problem solving and an ability to prioritise tasks.
- Good listening skills and confidence in handling difficult conversations.
- The ability to work independently with little supervision over tasks.
This is an excellent and unique opportunity for someone who wants to work in-house for the principal and have only one landlord/client. An appropriate salary and excellent benefits are available for the right person.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job