Senior Property Manager
Role: Senior Property Manager
My Client is one of the longest established independent letting agencies in Brighton & Hove. They have been leading the Residential Letting marketplace in Brighton for over 25 years, managing over a 500 + property portfolio.
This is a brilliant opportunity for someone looking to take the next steps in thier career in Property Management,
Duties of the Senior Property Manager
Dealing promptly with correspondence, telephone calls and visits from Landlords and Tenants
- Liaising with Landlords and Contractors to get maintenance issues quoted for and approved whilst keeping Tenants informed
- Organising tenancy renewals
- Carrying out Mid Term Inspections
- Check-out reporting in line with TDS regulations.
- Issuing instructions for safety and security checks, i.e. Gas Safety, and organising remedial works to be completed
- Dealing with any complaints or problems within an agreed time frame.
Character profile of Senior Property Manager
- A minimum of 1 years Property Management needed
- Having a full and conprehensive understanding of Lettings and Property Management Procedures and Legalities
- Exhibit excellent organisational skills and be able to prioritise workload
- Be able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Have great communication skills.
- Hold a current, clean driving license
Senior Property Manager Salary: £23,000 to £25000
If this sounds like to right opportunity for you then don’t hesitate APPLY TODAY or contact one of the NRG Resourcing team for more information.
- Administrative Duties
- Customer Service
- Property Management