My client is a hihgly respected property management group specialising in residential block management looking for a senior feel property manager for their office near Victoria to be responsible for a portfolio of mostly mansion style blocks. It's an excellent opportunity for a block manager with at least 4-5 year's experience including some involvement with high-end portfolio exposure. (Because the portfolio is largely nearby you don't need to be a car driver). As senior block manager / senior property manager you will be involved with a wide range of tasks including:
- Dealing with all leaseholder enquiries related to developments
- Preparing and monitoring service charge budgets for your portfolio
- Ensuring expenditure is in budget and advise clients if extraordinary expenditure likely
- Prepare and agree scope of works for repairs, instructing surveyors/contractors
- Attending meetings with Board, AGM/EGM and residents
- Dealing with buildings insured including claims, renewals and policy enquiries
We are the leading recruitment specialist in this sector and are always looking for talented property managers, block managers, estate managers and on-site staff. To apply for this particular residential block property manager role, or if you are looking to further your career in property management, please contact us in complete confidence.Due to the number of responses we receive to our advertisements we are unable to respond individually to each application. If you do not hear from us within 7 days you may assume you have not been selected this time - but you are welcome to apply for any future vacancy you feel you are suitable for. Thank you for your interest in Acme Appointments.