Senior property manager / senior block manager ...my client is a larger property group specialising in residential block management. In Croydon they are looking for an experienced senior level property manager or a property manager with approx 4-5 years block management experience seeking progression. As senior block manager / senior property manager you will be involved with a wide range of tasks including:
- Providing a professional property management services for your portfolio of freehold and/or leasehold developments on behalf of freehold clients, developers and resident management companies
- Ensure all buildings in your portfolio have up to date Health & Safety, Fire Risk Assessments, Asbestos Surveys, Legionnaires Risk Assessment etc
- Dealing with all leaseholder enquiries related to developments
- Preparing and monitoring service charge budgets for your portfolio
- Ensuring expenditure is in budget and advise clients if extraordinary expenditure likely
- Prepare and agree scope of works for repairs, instructing surveyors/contractors
- Attending Board, AGM/EGM and residents meetings
- Carrying out regular site inspections
- Reviewing and developing changes to estate management policy and procedures
- Handling lease assignments or licences and dealing with solicitors enquiries
- Dealing with buildings insured including claims, renewals and policy enquiries
- Coordinate any legal proceedings for arrears and/or breaches of lease including attendance at Court
This is an excellent opportunity for a property manager with 4-5 year's relevant experience as a block manager looking for progression at a growing and more progressive property management company.
We are the leading recruitment specialist in this sector and are always looking for talented property managers, block managers, estate managers and on-site staff. To apply for this particular residential block property manager role, or if you are looking to further your career in property management, please contact us in complete confidence.Due to the number of responses we receive to our advertisements we are unable to respond individually to each application. If you do not hear from us within 7 days you may assume you have not been selected this time - but you are welcome to apply for any future vacancy you feel you are suitable for. Thank you for your interest in Acme Appointments.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job