A leading privately owned residential developer are looking to appoint a Senior Property Manager to join their Central London Property Management team.
The appointed Senior Property Manager would support the letting and help manage the portfolio of 1300 + residential units across the 8 residential buildings in the commuter belt of London.
Reporting into the Head of Portfolio and managing a team of 4 Property Managers - responsibilities include:
- Manage the lettings partners, controlling costs and service delivery.
- Day-to-day management of allocated properties with Managing Agents.
- Maximises the rental opportunity by minimising the vacancy rates.
- Reduce vacancy time and controls tenant turn over.
- Maintain CCL’s reputation as a landlord to maximise rental yield.
- Stringent cost focus and enhancing the tenant experience to improve tenant retention.
- Track Landlord expenditure on each property
- Point of contact for managing agents for rental strategy, repairs and expenditure.
- Emergency point of contact for managing agents and tenants (including out of hours)
- Ensure tenants comply with lease terms and properties are kept in good repair
- Conduct regular tenancy inspections
- Assist with review of rent collections and assist with bad debt collection
- Contribute to the rental-yield focused strategy for the 1st generation PRS portfolio.
- Ensure fire regulations are met
- Ensure tenant’s deposits are protected in government approved scheme
Candidates require at least 5 + years in Lettings management, must have a knowledge of property systems for letting regulations, legislation and commercial procedures. EXPERINCE WITHIN THE LONDON RESIDENTIAL PROPERTY MARKET IS ESSENTIAL.