Senior Property Manager - Residential Development - Central London - £50,000 to £60,000
A leading privately owned residential developer are looking to appoint a Senior Property Manager to join their Central London Property Management team.
The appointed Senior Property Manager would support the letting and help manage the portfolio of 1300 + residential units across the 8 residential buildings in the commuter belt of London.
Reporting into the Head of Portfolio and managing a team of 4 Property Managers - responsibilities include:
- Manage the lettings partners, controlling costs and service delivery.
- Day-to-day management of allocated properties with Managing Agents.
- Maximises the rental opportunity by minimising the vacancy rates.
- Reduce vacancy time and controls tenant turn over.
- Maintain CCL’s reputation as a landlord to maximise rental yield.
- Stringent cost focus and enhancing the tenant experience to improve tenant retention.
- Track Landlord expenditure on each property
- Point of contact for managing agents for rental strategy, repairs and expenditure.
- Emergency point of contact for managing agents and tenants (including out of hours)
- Ensure tenants comply with lease terms and properties are kept in good repair
- Conduct regular tenancy inspections
- Assist with review of rent collections and assist with bad debt collection
- Contribute to the rental-yield focused strategy for the 1st generation PRS portfolio.
- Ensure fire regulations are met
- Ensure tenant’s deposits are protected in government approved scheme
Candidates require at least 5 + years in Lettings management, must have a knowledge of property systems for letting regulations, legislation and commercial procedures. EXPERINCE WITHIN THE LONDON RESIDENTIAL PROPERTY MARKET IS ESSENTIAL.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"