Our Client based in NW1 are looking for an experienced ARLA qualified Senior Property Manager looking to develop their role as the Deputy Head of Property Management.
- Working alongside the Head of Property Management, you will be responsible for:
- Co-ordinate the departments’ work on a weekly and daily basis
- Bring on new contractors
- Manage contractor relationships
- Manage own property portfolio: - including referencing, moves ins, jobs, updating landlords, property inspections etc.
- Ensuring Property Management software systems kept up to date
- Ensuring landlords’ and tenants’ are kept informed
- Ensuring all regulatory requirements (GSC, Deposit registrations etc.) are met
- The first port of call for serious tenant/property management issues
- At least 3 years experience as a Senior Property Manager
- ARLA Qualified
- Ability to manage and monitor staff
- Ability to handle and resolve Customer complaints
- Well organised and an excellent multi tasker
- Great customer service attitude
- Good understanding of plumbing, electrical, boiler, handyman etc. issues
- Ability to review quotes, pick out anything over priced or padded.
- Good IT skills
- Strength of character
- An understanding of the CFP Winman system would be preferable.
- Block Management experience an added advantage
- Customer Service
- Property Management
- Regulatory Requirements