SENIOR PROPERTY MANAGER / PORTFOLIO MANAGER
WEST LONDON, WEMBLEY
UP TO £45,000 + BENEFITS
We are currently recruiting on behalf of a reputable and rapidly expanding firm based in Wembley who are looking for an experienced Property Manager / Portfolio Manager to take over an expanding portfolio of residential and commercial properties across London.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Property Manager who wants to join an organisation who works with respected clients in the industry and who can offer them excellent career opportunities.
You will be joining a lively office environment with colleagues who work hard and have a good sense of humour!
This is the perfect opportunity for a career driven individual looking to advance their career.
PROPERTY ADMINISTRATOR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Managing between 200-250 property portfolio's
- Being on hand to handle all queries and issues with the properties
- Negotiating rent reviews, tenancy renewals, starts and ends, inventory checks and deposit release with residents and ensuring all paperwork is accurate and actions are timely
- Instructing approved contractors, controlling costs and quality of work for identified proactive and reactive maintenance issues
- Ensuring all regulatory requirements are met for rental properties
- Day to day administration and reporting, using our bespoke software and client databases
PROPERTY ADMINISTRATOR PERSON SPECIFICATION:
My client Is looking for a highly motivated, career driven Senior Property Manager with the following experience;
- Previous experience within property management, covering residential and commercial.
- Bright, enthusiastic, hard-working and meticulous.
- Team player with excellent communication skills.
- Self-motivated with high levels of personal initiative and enthusiasm.
- Business analytical skills and ability to prioritise.
- Excellent IT skills, especially in Excel.
We will be progressing to interview on this position shortly therefore please send us your CV for immediate consideration. All applications are treated with the highest level of confidentiality
- Portfolio Manager
- Property Manager
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'