| Senior Property Manager | Mildenhall | £31,000 Basic | 12 month contract only |
Our clients, a well-known specialist across East Anglia are seeking an ambitious and professional Senior Property Manager to join their busy team.
The role will be based in our clients Mildenhall branch and will involve some travelling across Norfolk, Suffolk & Cambridgeshire.
This role would suit a Property Manager/ Letting Manager who’s familiar with residential, block and HMO’s.
- Overall responsibility for the performance and customer experience of the Market Rented & Student portfolio
- Overall responsibility for all management matters including complaints, repairs, cleaning, grounds maintenance and contractors
- Operational responsibility for the performance of our student accommodation portfolio
- To develop strong relationships with key people to improve service delivery and identify acquisition opportunities
- To conduct regular rental reviews to maximise income
- To collate and use data to make informed decisions on individual property performance
- To monitor budget performance, to include budget setting and reforecasting
- To undertake annual stock valuations and update all necessary financial information
- To review and contribute to the Operational Delivery Plan for the portfolio
- To upskill in order to provide cover for other team members
- To work alongside our Contracts & Accommodation Manager to develop knowledge of the student sector and relationships with existing/potential leaseholders
- Take personal responsibility for own Health, Safety and Welfare and that of colleagues in the workplace
- Take personal responsibility for seeking value for money opportunities to get service right first time
- Understand and use measures to enable continuous improvement
- Experience of working in a customer facing environment
- Housing management experience
- Experience of analysing data to support decision making
- Experience in all aspects of estate and contractor management
- Managing and delivering complex operational issues on time with quality and to budget
- Experience of managing budgets and producing performance reports
- Leading, supporting, educating and developing teams across multiple locations
Salary: £31,000 per annum, plus company car
Hours: 37 hours a week, Monday to Friday
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
GCB Agency Recruitment is a specialised Property and Financial Services recruitment company dealing with all property related recruitment across the UK.
We currently offer a wide variety of Property and Financial Services vacancies all across the UK and incorporate overseas locations.
For all your Property and Financial Services needs contact GCB Agency Recruitment.
- Estate Agents
- Property Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"