Our Client, a well-established and rapidly expanding Block Property Managers are looking for a Senior Property Manager to be based in Central London to provide a full, professional property management service to a high profile portfolio of freehold / leasehold developments and individual properties on behalf of freehold clients, Developers and Resident Management Companies.
- Dealing with all leaseholder enquiries appertaining to the development.
- Handling all leaseholder correspondence.
- Handling all lease assignments/ solicitors enquiries related to the portfolio
- Attending Board, AGM/EGM and residents meetings, including evening meetings.
- Undertaking regular site inspections/meetings/surveys in accordance with the contractual obligations and additional visits as required.
- Ensuring that all properties in the portfolio are insured including dealing with all claims, renewals and enquiries regarding the policy.
- Preparing and monitoring service charge budgets for buildings in the portfolio. Ensuring that expenditure is maintained within budget and advising client where extraordinary expenditure might occur.
- Preparing and agreeing scope of works for repairs to the portfolio and instructing surveyors/contractors as required, following through all instructions issued and ensuring they are completed in time, cost and quality parameters.
- Preparing and managing formal consultation process for works over prescribed limit.
- Co-ordinating all legal proceedings for ground rent/service charge arrears and other breach of the lease, including attendance at Court to give evidence as necessary.
- Reviewing and developing changes to estate management policy and procedures.
- Providing Out of Hours Emergency service - this involves taking calls on the Emergency Out of Hours Mobile (on a rota basis with other members of the Property Management team).
- Providing all other necessary professional services for the portfolio in the interests of good estate management and the HML customer services approach.
The Person: To apply, you MUST have 5+ years' experience of consistently managing a portfolio of Mansion block properties, ideally with high-end portfolio exposure at Senior Property Manager level. The successful candidate will be able to work on their own initiative as well as part of a bigger team and be able to prioritise workloads and work under pressure. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing and expanding firm.
Please visit our website to view all our vacancies. Follow us on Twitter or on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook
Please note that due to volume we cannot get back to everyone, however every application is looked at and considered and will be held on Trident International's database for review. If you have not heard back from us within 5 working days you should assume your initial application has been unsuccessful, however if suitable roles arise in the future we will make every effort to contact you.
- Real Estate
- Property Manager