I am currently working with a well-established and high end Estate Agency based in Central London, looking for a Senior Property Manager to join their team. The company specialise in sales, lettings and property management, and are currently expanding their portfolio. As an experienced property manager, you will be responsible for a high end portfolio and a small team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing company with a fantastic reputation.
- Managing a high end portfolio
- Managing a small team of property managers
- Effectively managing maintenance aspects
- Liaising with landlords and tenants
- Serving required notices
- Conducting inspections
- Negotiating tenancy renewals and deposit returns
- Providing an excellent property management service
- Property Management experience
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer service and telephone manner
- Ambitious and motivated
- ARLA qualified is desirable
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000
If you would like to know more about this exciting position, please apply now or contact Katie Line for more details.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'