Based in Newcastle
Salary circa £60,000+ Excellent Benefits
One of the UK's leading and best-known food on the go retailers currently have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Property to join and strengthen the in-house legal team based at their Newcastle Head Office. Offering an attractive salary plus benefits including company car, bonus, profit share, pension scheme and life insurance, this is a great chance for a highly skilled commercial lawyer to work within a high profile FTSE250 company.
* Taking full responsibility for managing and undertaking all aspects of the in-house property legal caseload in England and Wales
* Overseeing the outsourcing of commercial property work in Scotland & Northern Ireland
* Leading the team, both internal and external, on the management of day to day commercial contracts
* Providing legal support to marketing in drafting terms and conditions; approving point of sale material; and use of trade marks, Providing legal support and advising on trade mark infringement
* Acting as the point of contact for the trade mark watching service and liaising with marketing / product team about creation of new trade marks
This is a full time role normally working Monday to Friday but as a 24/7 fast-moving retail operation there may be a requirement for some occasional flexibility.
* Significant post qualification experience from a commercial legal environment, preferably with previous in-house exposure
* A commercial property background
* General commercial experience across contracts, IP, data protection,
* Experience of managing a team and setting objectives
* Budgetary experience including preparing and managing/monitoring budget spend/activity
* Extensive experience of dealing with all levels of management - including executive level
One of the UK's leading and most well-known food on the go retailers, with an estate of circa 1,700 stores, over 20,000 employees and an annual turnover in excess of £800m. In recent years they have become a household name and this is a fantastic opportunity to play a role in their continued success.
This role may be suitable for you if you have a background in any of the following: Legal Manager, Solicitor, Property Lawyer, Commercial Property Lawyer, Contracts & Property Lawyer.
We are acting as a Recruitment Consultancy for this role.
- Property Lawyer
- Commercial Property Lawyer
- Legal Manager
- Contracts & Property Lawyer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job