Want to develop your career?
My client is a leading property development company, who carry out luxury residential services across London.
As they are growing, they are looking for a full time enthusiastic, highly motivated and experienced individual to join their busy work environment.
It is based in Harrow, and the successful candidate will have experience in dealing with property management, service charges, budgets, leases and insurance.
Some of your duties will include:
• Preparing budgets and service charge statements.
• Explaining variances between actual and budgeted service charges
• Dealing with leases and managing agents.
• Monitoring rent, service charge payments and chasing outstanding monies.
• Liaising rent reviews.
• Working knowledge of current government legislation and RICs & ARMA best practice.
• Experience in implementing Health and safety policies, Risk assessment
• Reviewing and negotiation all service contracts to ensure we are getting value for money
• Dealing with all aspects of insurance (dealing with insurance brokers, making insurance payments and dealing with claims).
• Preparing monthly/ quarterly invoices for rent and other general property issues.
• Liaising with the maintenance team
Sounds like a job for you?
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job