We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Promotions Buyer based in our London office to manage promotional activity within key categories at Wayfair. This is an excellent opportunity for entrepreneurial, focused and ambitious individuals who have a flair and passion for the home and are interested in a role with a rapid growth trajectory.
The ideal candidate must have excellent excel knowledge and data affinity as well as strong communication skills to work across multiple categories including furniture, home accessories, home improvement, interiors, and much more.
What You'll Do:
- Drive and grow promotional activity for key product categories at Wayfair, ensuring exciting and engaging promotional activity for your categories throughout the year, whilst maximizing revenue growth and profitability.
- Build strong and valuable ongoing relationships with key suppliers, negotiating ongoing promotional terms.
- Collaborate effectively with Category Management to optimize promotional strategy in line with overall category strategy
- Maintain industry expertise; keep abreast of trends and new product ideas that keep Wayfair fresh and compelling.
- Drive improvements in promotions performance through insightful analysis of data - using this to drive future workflows and improvements
- Manage 1-2 junior events buyers in executing your promotional strategy.
What we are looking for:
- 2+ years relevant work or experience in flash sales, or related eCommerce roles
- A great attitude coupled with the ability to "hit the ground running" - a self-starter
- Strong organizational skills, and a demonstrated commercial ability.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong analytical skills
- Creative and innovative problem-solving skills - dissect and determine root causes of problems and implement solutions
- Professional, bright, and customer-oriented approach.
- Fluency in German is a considerable bonus.
- A competitive salary and bonus that come along with a unique work life balance
- A company culture driven by pioneer-thinking and talent that crosses departments and hierarchies
- Great mentors and career development opportunities through our learn@work program
- We contribute to your gym membership, pension, Wellness Weeks with massages, workshops and other exciting events
- Of course fresh fruits, snacks & drinks every day!
- Let’s not forget the chance to join the next global giant in e-commerce
- Analytical Skills
- Communication Skills
- Problem Solving
- Organization Skills