The position will entail but not limited to working closely with clients and suppliers, and will relate to all aspects of the projects logistics from ex works through to delivered to project site.
- Liaison with suppliers on behalf of client, arranging collection, warehousing receipt &dispatch via airfreight /Sea freight or Road Freight From /To UK and international destinations
- Ensuring that shipments are dispatched and delivered in timely fashion - Arranging inspection, packing / repacking where required
- Customs clearance - shipping documents preparation
- Day to day operations (AIR, SEA, Road) (Export/Import) (in gauge /OOG-HL)
- pre-alerts, Invoicing
- shipment status reporting
- Tender and quotes preparations and analysis
- Have gained an International projects logistics experience
- (Oil & Gas, Mining or other industrial sector) in all mode of transport
- Organized, Committed, Quick, accurate and flexible Candidate
- ability to work with own initiatives and in a team
- good understanding of customs formalities and procedures
- computer literal and good command of Microsoft outlook, word and Excel
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications of individuals looking for both short term and permanent work and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Source4 are an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas, a proof of address and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.