Senior Project Worker
Bicester and Banbury
£19,608 - £21,787 (Depending on Experience)
Our client has been successfully providing housing and support in the community for adults with mental health needs for over 40 years.
In the Senior Project Worker role, you will support individuals with severe and enduring mental health needs to live their lives in a positive way, and assist them to improve their physical and mental well-being and promote and encourage as much independence as possible.
This is a varied role, working in a supported housing project with the following duties;
- You will act as keyworker to a caseload of people with mental health needs.
- You will work with them to develop a support and risk management plan and take part in care plan reviews for clients.
- You will have a duty of care to safeguard and protect vulnerable residents/potential residents and manage crisis situations when required, and liaise with multi-disciplinary teams and carers.
- You will support residents during clinical tribunals, play a key role in discharge meetings and have involvement in assessments.
The Senior Project Worker role can be challenging but very rewarding. You will be able to use your initiative and demonstrate your leadership skills to ensure that residents are empowered and supported to work towards their life goals and independence.
Senior Project Worker Benefits
- £19,608 - £21,787 per annum (depending on experience)
- Permanent, 37 hours per week
- Bicester and Banbury
- Enhanced Pension Scheme
- 22 days holiday per year plus bank holidays
- Subsidised Gym Membership
- Childcare Vouchers
- Free Counselling and Legal Advice
- Excellent Induction and Training
If you feel you are suitable for their Senior Project Worker please apply now, where you will be taken through to our external site to complete an application form.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job