Senior Project Running Architect
Salary: £35,000-45,000 (Depending on experience)
A successful and chartered practice based in the heart of London has an exciting new opportunity for a Senior Project Running Architect to join their busy practice. You will be joining a team of Architects, Technical staff and Designers where you will get the opportunity to work on a variety of projects in the Commercial and Residential sectors.
With this role of Senior Project Running Architect you will be predominantly be working with the software Vectorworks in a 2D environment. Proficiency in Vectorworks would be preferred but not essential as training will be provided.
Whilst working as a Senior Project Running Architect there an attractive salary, appealing company benefits and potential for progression within the company!
Working as a Senior Project Running Architect you must:
- Be Part 3 RIBA qualified.
- Have previously worked as a Project Architect and have job running experience.
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written.
- Have experience in the Commercial sector as this is the main project envolvement.
- A UK driving license and your own car would be desirable.
Working as a Senior Project Running Architect you will:
- Communicate with all members of your design team
- Attending and manage site meetings
- Assist senior team members in the preparation of project programme
- Be in charge of overseeing and running various project across the residential and commercial sectors
Commutable locations for the role of Senior Project Running Architect are:
London, Croydon, Dartford, Epsom, Watford, Slough, Whitechapel, Camdenn
Does this Senior Project Running Architect role sound like it could be of interest to you? If so please call KAZ on (01792) 957381 for a friendly and confidential conversation or alternatively you can email over you current CV and portfolio to
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'