Senior Project Process Engineer - Based West Yorkshire
Salary £45,000 to £50,000 plus bonus and excellent benefits
To be considered for this role, candidates MUST have proven experience working within the Chemical Manufacturing industry and able to demonstrate delivering capital projects
- Ideally Degree qualified or qualified by experience in Process or Chemical Engineering gained in the Chemical Manufacturing industry
- Demonstrate chemical, process and project engineering skills
- Experience in the delivery of capital projects through the utilisation of internal and external resources.
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills with ability to work in a team.
- Proactive and able to demonstrate good problem-solving skills.
- MS Office skills - Word, Excel, Outlook
- You will be responsible for managing projects up to £5 million and work closely with the senior management operations team to deliver the projects covering safety, quality, risk management, schedule and budget.
- Co-ordinating, monitor and control all project management activities and lead the engineering and construction teams.
- Prepare the project execution strategy, complete the project organisation, staffing plans and time schedules.
- Develop and implement continuous improvement measures working with other project managers to improve the delivery of investment projects considering EHS, quality, cost, reliability and schedules.
- Attend regular meetings with the project steering committee and prepare monthly status reports.
- project management
- MS office
- risk management
- senior project engineer
- capital projects
- chemical process