Senior Project Planner / PMO Analyst - Aerospace, Defence.
Our client is a large highly successful global aerospace company The Planning department is growing and currently consists of 20 employees working on multiple complex engineering projects with values as high £500million. They have an innovative high performing team with a great team spirit trusted to deliver a great service to our key stakeholders. As part of this function you will work with established tools and processes and our client will provide training to develop your skills and career within the PMO and associated teams.
Role Purpose (Position Scope)
Responsible for providing comprehensive and specialist support and consultancy services to projects and programs to enable their managers to make decisions based on good quality information and assurance. Working as part of a PMO team, these services will be provided to several projects and programmes concurrently and will include specialisms around stakeholders, communications, contractual issues, resource planning across a portfolio, financial analysis and project assurance and consultancy.
Qualifications & Experience - Senior Project Planner / PMO Analyst:
- Degree level or equivalent experience.
- Prince 2, APM qualifications.
- Team leadership skills/experience.
- Ability to analyse and present complex data, to accurately manipulate data and transfer it between applications.
- Project planning, scheduling, estimation, tracking, status reporting, risk and configuration management experience.
- Highly numerate and analytical.
Competent user of software tools and in particular:
- MS Project, MS Excel to an advanced level.
- MS PowerPoint & MS SharePoint.
- Experience of an integrated Project Management Systems such as MS Project Server would be an advantage.
- Knowledge and demonstrable experience of PPM techniques.
Key Responsibilities / Senior Project Planner/ PMO Analyst:
- Responsible for providing project administration support to assigned programmes, product groups and/or functional groups.
- Work in accordance with published Project/Programme Management processes and guidelines.
- Production and maintenance of the required programme, product group, system, sub -system or equipment work package related reporting data.
- Analyse data, explain trends and highlight potential issues.
- Develop reporting output from the project and work package risk registers.
- Manage the project Sharepoint Areas.
Keywords- Project Planning, Project Control, Risk management, configuration management,
MS Excel, MS Project, MS SharePoint, MS PowerPoint, Aerospace, Defence, Primavera, Risk Management, Risk Registers.
Senior Project Planner / PMO Analyst - Aerospace, Defence
Salary - Competitive
Location - Wimborne, Dorset
- MS Project
- Project Planning
- MS Excel
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job