Are you looking to work within a large public sector organisation on a full time temporary basis? As our clients first tier preferred supplier we have an immediate opportunity for an experienced Project Officer to assist in the delivery of highway improvement projects and road safety schemes from inception through to completion.
In the role of Senior Project Officer / Civil Engineer Job, Colwyn Bay, North Wales you will be:
- Technical support to the Project Managers in the delivery of highway improvement and road safety schemes
- Aware of project budgets for their individual projects and manage time and costs accordingly
- Engaging with Client Services to deliver these projects
- Ensuring compliance with Conwy’s Policies and ProceduresEnsuring that Consultancy Quality Management Procedures are followed and that all project data is filed in the appropriate electronic project folder
To be considered for the Senior Project Officer / Civil Engineer Job, Colwyn Bay, North Wales you must have:
- The ability to demonstrate a good knowledge of both general civil engineering and traffic calming/ traffic management experience
- Good project management skills, ability to initiate and sustain dialogue with stakeholders, demonstrate leadership qualities and of working in a multidisciplinary environment.
- Understanding of NEC3 Forms of Contract and their use
- Knowledge of planning acts and building regulations
- Working knowledge of project management methodology such as PRINCE 2
- An ability to use AutoCAD or be able to direct support staff to produce technical drawings
- A full clean UK driving licence as whilst the work is mainly office based, there will be times when visits to Council other sites may be required
This is a temporary full time (37 hours per week) position with an ASAP start and is for a period of approximately 12 weeks. The hourly rate is £15.00 per hour plus any accrued holiday time whilst on the assignment.
By submitting your details in application for this vacancy you consent to receiving further relevant job search related information from Supertemps which you can unsubscribe from at any time.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job