Role: Senior Project Manager
Salary: Up to £65,000 per annum + Bonus, Car Allowance & Further Benefits
Our key client, a national education supplier based in Liverpool, are actively seeking a Senior Project Manager to operates across all the companies education and training businesses. Reporting into the CFO, the Senior Project Manager will be responsible for establishing the structure and framework for the management of a portfolio of tech-focused and business critical projects.
As the Senior Project Manager, you will hold the following remit:
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Establish the Portfolio Project Management structure and framework
- Pipeline management, resource management, change control, and risk and financial management
- Manage the portfolio to ensure it remains aligned to the strategic objectives and optimised to ensure maximum ROI
- Provide Change Management expertise and support to strategic project leads
- Monitor progress, conducting periodic portfolio reviews and reporting progress on a regular basis
- Establish Project and Programme Management standards and supporting tools and techniques
As the ideal candidate, you will possess the following experience:
- Setting up of Portfolio Project Management structure and framework
- Programme and Project management at a senior level
- Professional services/education sector experience
- Project Management accreditation or similar
- Record of successful delivery of projects/programmes
- Strong influencing, planning and analytical skills
- Good understanding of Project and Programme Management systems, methodologies, tools and techniques
If you are interested in exploring this further, please apply now with an up-to-date copy of your CV.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'