This is a very exciting time to join the Fred. Olsen Renewables team in Stirling, Scotland, we are looking for a Senior Project Manager. We are one of the UK’s leading developers, owner and operators or renewable energy assets, primarily onshore wind farms and looking to bring forward a robust pipeline of projects.
We operate in all parts of the energy value chain, from sourcing wind farm acreage to sale of electricity in the global market, developing renewable energy production in UK, Norway, Sweden and further afield. We manage all phases from concept development to detailed design, construction, commissioning and operations.
Currently in the UK we have eight operational wind farms and a development pipeline of early stage sites to those in the process of being consented.
The ideal candidate will have relevant experience with a consultancy or developer with consenting experience and will join our established team, engaged in a range of onshore wind development activities from site selection and evaluation, through to submission of planning applications and financial close. You will have experience of working as part of a team and demonstration of managing a number of multi-disciplinary teams. The role requires someone who is self-driven, seeking to bring forward robust but economical projects, and someone not afraid to think out of the box. This role could also be an opportunity for someone looking to take the next step in their career.
- Managing the planning, management and delivery of onshore wind projects at all stages of development from site evaluation through to pre-construction
- Consult with planning authorities, statutory consultees, stakeholder groups and the wider public, including presentations and co-ordination of community and stakeholder consultation meetings
- Oversight and co-ordination of multi-disciplinary teams ranging from external partners through to internal teams
- Manage project budgets and report on project progress
As the successful candidate you will have:
- Degree in relevant subject
- Minimum of 3 years of industry experience in a relevant role either with a consultancy or developer
- Knowledge and experience of Project Management
- Knowledge and experience of Scottish/UK Wind Industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build strong working relationships
- Competent IT skills
- Full UK Driving Licence
This is a permanent full time position working 35 hours a week.
Fred. Olsen Renewables offers a range of company benefits including Pension Scheme, BUPA medical, Life Assurance, Critical Illness Cover, and discounted holidays and cruises.
As an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate the diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'