Senior Project Manager - LAN/WAN, Network Security, WiFi
Hours: Monday-Friday 09:00-17:30
Location: Aldgate, London
Salary: £50,000 - £65,000
Your New Role
Exponential-e are a pioneer of connectivity, cloud and communication solutions, we're looking for a Senior Project Manager to work within our PMO.
A typical day will always vary as a project manager. It will be your responsibility to deliver cutting-edge data connectivity and voice projects to a wide range of customers, from an expansive portfolio with no restriction on client verticals.
You will work thoroughly with a variety of teams to implement connectivity and communication solutions, ensuring projects are delivered against objectives set, through a use of PRINCE2 and Agile methodologies.
Typical projects will cover migrations and implementations across Business Connectivity, WAN, SD-WAN, Managed LAN & WIFI, Cloud Connect, Unified Communications and 4G Mobile Connectivity.
- Coordinate project teams in order to meet deadlines and milestones
- Use project documentation to manage stakeholder expectations and build relationships
- Attend project meetings and ensuring that projects are always on track
- Create and update internal project documentation, including project proposals, sometimes at short notice
- Work with various teams in order to apply corrective measures for project tasks that forecasted to fall outside of deadlines
What you’ll need to succeed
This is an exciting and demanding opportunity, where you’ll be managing anywhere between 8-10 large scale projects at any given time. Due to our ever-expanding project pipeline, a busy environment should be one that you thrive in - as you’ll never be short for work.
Ideally, you’ll have experience within an IT service provider environment.
- A proven track record of delivering cloudand infrastructure based solutions on time, within budget
- PRINCE2 Practitioner certification
- Understanding of Agile methodology
- High level of technical knowledge of LAN/WAN, WiFi and Network Security technologies
- Able to manage the competing demands of project tasks and stakeholders
What’s In It for You?
- Clear progression and development paths
- Access to a wide range of training materials and courses
- Work with enterprise level clients from all verticals
- Autonomy and freedom to manage your own time and workload
- Work in a fast paced, collaborative and enjoyable environment delivering a world-class service.
- Comprehensive benefits (25 days holiday, free fruit, season ticket loans, local gym discount, vitality health cover)
What you need to do now
Exponential-e are a company that hire for attitude and train for skills, so even if you don’t tick all of the boxes and still want to be a part of a company on the up, please click "apply now".
You will end up at our careers page, where you can see the full job description and send a copy of your CV to our recruitment team.
We will be in touch as soon as possible to discuss this opportunity, or other relevant positions we may have!
Exponential-e is a Cloud, Connectivity and Communications pioneer with a difference. From launching the world’s first Virtual private LAN in 2006 on our privately-owned 100GigE secure and super-fast Network, to our recent work integrating SD-WAN and SD-DC, our commitment to innovation has resulted in us being recognised as a world-class IT Service provider, one of the fastest-growing private companies in the UK, and have 8 ISO accreditations to our name.
We have built an extensive solutions portfolio, which enables the creation of services tailored specifically to our customers’ operational needs - whether that be for Private and Public Cloud, Data Centre, Unified Communications, Cyber Security or Managed IT Services.
What we deliver is Peace of Mind-as-a-Service. The customer is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we are trusted by more than 3,000 customers, boast a 96% customer reference-ability, and have an industry-leading Net Promoter Score.
This is an exciting opportunity for you to join our rapidly growing organisation. We take PRIDE in our culture and team spirit, driven by our employees that want to learn, achieve and build a successful career path.
- Project Management