Do you have 5 or more years' experience working within an events agency?
Have you managed multichannel campaigns for multiple clients in a fast paced and varied environment?
Are you passionate for the events and creative industry?
We are seeking a Senior Project Manager for a highly trusted and respected agency based in the Leeds area. This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate who has:
- A strategic approach to running multiple and complex corporate events and campaigns from inception to delivery
- Experience with end to end budget management for clients working to business and client targets
- Strong client relationship building skills and experience of working with senior stakeholders through to C-suite individuals
- A commercially savvy approach to the relationships that you manage with clients, looking at current projects and how you can grow the account in the long term.
As Senior Project Manager, you will be focused on running senior, complex and high value projects for the business, requiring a collaborative and passionate approach. We are looking for a candidate who will consistently deliver and constantly exceed client expectations as this is fundamental to the success of the agency, particularly within such a dynamic and ever changing industry.
If you are looking for a role where you will have the responsibility, autonomy and trust to manage truly inspirational and unforgettable brand and communication experiences for your clients, then this role is for you.
Contact Lucy Walker Recruitment on to discuss this fantastic Senior Project Manager position in more detail.
Unfortunately, due to the amount of response we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback to all applicants. If you have not heard form us within 7 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
- Project Manager / agency / senior project manager / corporate / commercial / strategic manager / project lead / exceed expectations / Leeds agency / L
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'