Senior Project Manager
Our client is a long-established and successful provider of construction consultancy services to clients on a national and international basis. With almost 100 years’ experience in the construction industry, they boast a highly skilled multi-disciplinary team.
Following recent successes, they are seeking an experienced Senior Project Manager to join their busy team in Newcastle upon Tyne.
As Senior Project Manager, your remit will be to take the lead on projects from inception through to completion. In this challenging role you will be shaping the full range of pre- and post-contract project management services for a range of clients across a wide variety of sectors that include commercial, residential, leisure, education, local authority, infrastructure and retail.
- Overall management of projects from inception to completion - feasibility, planning, design, construction and post construction phases
- Planning, programming and monitoring progress of the projects
- Preparation and presentation of technical and progress reports
- Managing / liaising with stakeholders / consultants and contractors
- Appraisal of contractors’ work
- Communication and meetings with clients and key stakeholders
- Working as an integral part of the wider company team
- A Project Manager background, preferrably gained in a Consultancy environment
- Applicants should be degree qualified. Ideally this should be a construction related degree.
- You should be a full member of a professional organisation such as RICS, CIOB or APM
- You will have in depth knowledge and demonstrable experience of managing projects from feasibility stages through planning to delivery
- You will have a proven track record working within a consultancy or client environment and have been actively involved in the project management of multi million-pound projects in the UK
- Excellent management and communication skills
- Solid proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and other Office applications
- Driving licence and car owner
Salary and benefits:
- Competitive salary based in experience - please state your requirement on application
- Car allowance
- 25 days holiday plus statutory holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
Please note: High levels of interest mean we will only contact you if your application is shortlisted and this will happen within five working days. You must also be eligible to work in the UK.
Senior Project Manager - Newcastle upon Tyne
- Construction Industry
- Project Management
- Project Planning
- Stakeholder Management
- Monitoring Progress
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'