Senior Project Manager
Newcastle City Centre - £450 - £500/day
My client is a large retailer with a flagship store based in the City Centre of Newcastle. They require a Senior Project Manager to join the IT team on an initial 3 month contract (likely to be extended) to work on a large-scale Dynamics 365 implementation.
The role will involve overseeing regression testing, change requests and planning related to the D365 implementation, as well as managing a team of Project Managers to deliver on business objectives to agreed budget and timescales.
- Managing D365 implementation project to agreed SLA's
- Occassionally deputising for Programme Manager
- Managing team of Project Managers and driving performance improvement
- Assessing business impact of cutover and co-ordinating go-live
- Managing business processes and communicting with non-technical staff
- Must be a real go-getter: proactive, dynamic and ambitious
- Must have experience of managing a large-scale implementation (ERP, CRM etc.)
- Ability to communicate to non-technical staff
- Experience in oversseing regression testing, change requests and planning
- Ability to lead a team of Project Managers
- Ability to deputise for Programme manager as and when required
*NOTE - The role will primarily be involved in Newcastle City Centre but there may be occassional travel to Southern stores.
If you fit the criteria and are looking for your next challenge, please apply with an up-to-date version of your CV.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'