An opportunity to join a very successfully Defence, Technology and Engineering company that is developing key engineering solutions to a variety of sectors. They have an opening for a Senior Project Manager to join the team, with experience of complex engineering projects. The successful applicant will be working on a variety of Defence solutions into the UK and overseas markets.
To be considered for the role applicants will have
- Strong proven full life cycle Project/Programme Management of Design & Development Engineering Projects.
- Excellent Leadership, Risk Management, Delivery, Budgeting and Client relationship skills.
- Strong commercial awareness including Fixed Priced Design and Manufacture.
Nice to have skills
- Naval/Marine Defence projects.
- APMP/Prince 2 or MS Project.
If you're looking to apply your knowledge to a variety of interesting areas and domains, for a growing and renowned organisation, with an excellent order book - Apply now for a swift response.
£45,000 - £55,000 + 10% Management bonus + excellent benefits + relocation assistance
Commutable from Bude, Ilfracombe, Barnstaple, Tiverton and surrounding areas of North Devon.
- Project Manager Engineering
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job