Senior Project Manager - around £60k based in West London
A global services company is currently seeking a Senior Project Manager for a permanent position based in West London.
The main remit of this role will be to represent the Group IT function in relationship with the business operations of specified business executive leaders.
A good understanding of a broad range of IT projects is necessary in the delivery of the IT transformation programme.
- Develop solution concepts and full business case for new projects including costs, timelines and delivery plan in accordance with the company's standards, engaging external professional expertise to contribute to and to validate project proposals and plans where required.
- Agree and document high level implementation approach, change management approach (includes business readiness for change), and project roadmap.
- Manage analysis, requirements gathering, design activities, development, testing, and implementation of multiple projects, ensuring adherence to agreed standards, timeline, budget, scope, and benefits outcomes .
- Create and manage project plans and assist with the tracking, documentation, issue management and status updates for the project.
- Manage company personnel, contractors and personnel from suppliers in a coordinated and professional manner to achieve maximum productivity and quality.
- Actively engage with senior stakeholders across the organization, including but not limited to; the CFO, the CIO, other members of the Group Exec, the Group Financial Controller, Business Stream Directors and professional colleagues at all levels.
- Act as the key liaison across all functional areas, including business units, the IT department, and outside vendors.
- Oversee the launch of solutions and help to maximize the positive impact on the organization.
- Collaborate with architecture and operations teams to ensure solution compatibility with company standards.
- Proven track record of delivering a broad range of IT transformation projects on a global scale.
- Possess strong analytical skills, including an understanding of business economics and financial resources
- Strong leadership, decision-making and sense of accountability
- Client and stakeholder management at senior level
- Experience of project managing, leading and delivering multiple IT transformation projects
- Experience of troubleshooting, identifying and recovering failing projects and adopting corrective actions
- Evidence of collaboratively working with workstream owners to complete critical actions
This is an urgent role that will give you the opportunity to work with a global brand so do please send your CV to Alex Simmons for immediate consideration.