A well-established Civil Engineering and Construction contractor are actively seeking a professional and experienced Project Manager for one of their flagship projects in Bristol.
This project requires a manager with a background of delivering high value, complex and bespoke schemes within the structures sector.
About our Client
The client works on contracts from £2mil up to £50mil. They cover multiple industry sectors including civils, tunnelling and structural steel. However their major growth area is within the RC structures market which encompasses the majority of this unique scheme.
About the Role
- Plan resources and necessary labour
- Enforce health and safety policy on site
- Ensuring the safe delivery of project across all construction areas
- Liaise directly with client and attend any necessary meetings
About the Candidate
- At least 10 years' experience
- Driven and self-motivated
- Background of successful delivery of high value schemes
- Professional manor
- Highly IT literate
Points of Appeal
- Large contractor
- Bespoke projects
- Progression within the company