Senior Project Manager
Senior Project Manager - we are seeking an experienced Agile Project Manager to join a world-renowned, leading publishing group, based in London. As part of a specific product area, the Senior Project Manager will work cross-functionally to deliver a range of digital products and be pivotal to delivering business impact.
As well as a track record in full-lifecycle Agile delivery, the Project Manager will have a track record of delivering large-scale, complex consumer-facing platforms and products, whilst working cross-functionally to do so. This role will involve managing multiple projects simultaneously; all high volume, high availability and high performance platforms, therefore large-scale delivery experience is key.
The Senior Project Manager will also boast a history of engaging with high-profile and challenging stakeholders, as well as partnering with senior members of the business, internal tech teams and vendors (very business-facing) to deliver to tight time scales.
Further skills and experience required for the Senior Project Manager (Agile):
- Track record of end to end project delivery within an Agile environment
- Project experience focussed on digital platforms and products, at scale
- Background of working with content heavy consumer/public facing sites and platforms
- Proven experience of partnering with senior members of a business, stakeholders, vendors, sponsors and internal tech teams (cross-functional working)
- Agile delivery and promotion essential
- Outstanding relationship building and influencing skills; works in collaboration across a business
- Industry experience in either large-scale publishing groups or media organisations preferred
The Senior Project Manager will have the opportunity to genuinely impact the business from very early on, whilst delivering an exciting range of large and high-profile projects!
Senior Project Manager - Agile, Scrum, SDLC, Digital, Product Development, Cross-functional, publishing, media, global
Salary: £75,000 - £90,000 (depending on experience) + 15% bonus + benefits
Please apply now for more information and immediate consideration!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.
- Product Development
- Senior Project Manager