This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to join an already successful PM team which has been constantly expanding across the past few years. You will be working with corporate clients and manage New Build and Fit-Out of their Prime London Offices.
Our client is a leading, International multi-disciplinary building consultancy firm which is looking to grow their Occupiers/Corporate Real Estate discipline by bringing on board an experienced Senior Project Manager who has previously worked for competing building consultancies on London based commercial projects.
The Senior Project Manager will manage the delivery of CAT A/CAT B fit outs for blue chip clients based in London reporting into the Project Director. They will need to demonstrate the ability to take a project through the design stages, through to planning, appointment of the main contractor and manage the construction delivery programme.
- Advising at a strategic level at the project conception stage, including providing advice on the different approaches that can be adopted in order to successfully achieve the client's overall objectives;
- Leading the establishment of the overall success criteria for the project, including time, cost, technical and performance parameters;
- Establishing effective project governance, processes and systems to be utilised throughout project;
- Project planning, including ensuring the production of the detailed project plan;
- Day to day project management of the design, procurement & and construction process.
- Monitoring and applying performance management techniques, including the use of KPI's to improve project performance;
- Managing the flow of project information between the team and the client;
- From a construction viewpoint form part of the Lease negotiation team.
- Taking a leading role in interfacing with the client and other consultants, at all project stages;
In order to be considered:
Prior experience within commercial real estate is essential;
- Must possess the ability to set up, manage and deliver multiple projects.
- MRICS/MCIOB is Essential.
Previous experience within the building consultancy sector along with a previous experience in delivering similar CAT A / CAT B projects will be preferable.
A competitive salary, a good benefits/bonus structure and the possibility to progress quickly in a rapidly growing Project Management team which is winning strong market share in London.
Senior Project Manager
- Project Manger