We have a fantastic opportunity for a Senior / Project Manager to join our client’s team located in the Worcester area of the Midlands.
Our client has been supplying industrial automation to a variety of industries for over 30 years with an expert in-house team who deliver concepts that produce automated solutions to a multitude of industries.
With Special Purpose Machines, Industrial Robotics, Control Systems and Complete Production Lines, they work to understand what is important to their customers and then engineer solutions to give a pay back in the shortest possible time – whether it’s through improved productivity, higher quality control or more efficient processes.
Key skills/experience required for the Senior / Project Manager position:
• Ensures that projects are managed utilising the Project Management Competencies of Scope, Time, Cost, Quality, Risk, Resource Planning, Communications, and procurement to successfully complete project deliverable as planned.
• Strong Customer liaising to ensure project specification is maintained and capturing additions/changes.
• Strong technical/automation knowledge.
• Able to resolve technical problems during the design, build and installation stages of the project.
• Ideally you will have a background in either electrical/mechanical design, control systems engineering or electrical/mechanical machine build or similar related industry sector experience.
• Previous experience of managing small teams of 5 – 10 engineers during design/build/ test stage would be advantageous.
• Experience of Solidworks is preferred although other design software experience will also be considered.
• Qualification HNC equivalent or better (Engineering/Automation)
• Completed formal training i.e. an Apprenticeship
• Must have experience of Automation projects
• Be seeking a career position.
Salary and Hours
The role of Senior / Project Manager is a real career position and the salary range would be £30,000 to £45,000 per annum depending on experience, plus overtime.
• Work 40-hour week plus if and when necessary overtime.
• Holidays 20 days bookable plus statutory and bank holidays.
• Standard office hours Mon-Thurs. 8am – 5.00 & Fri 8am – 2.30 (includes ½ hour lunch break).
How to Apply
Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Project manager, electrical, software, Solidworks, HNC, manufacturing, automation, robotics, engineering, mechanical,