Senior Project Manager (Change Delivery)
6 month contract
Our client is seeking an experienced Senior Project Manager to join their Project Development and Change Delivery teams in Northampton.
Ideally from a financial services and/or banking background, you will have the opportunity to be involved on a digital solutions programme to include implementation project activities and managing multiple workstreams to support a number of customers.
Your experience will include:
* Extensive project management experience, predominantly large business change projects using Agile
* Recent experience in Retail Banking, Financial Services
* Responsible for establishing a business delivery framework including change management and business readiness
* Delivered post implementation initiatives by way of waterfall and agile methodologies as appropriate to UK retail banking digital needs
* Delivering multi-million-pound Target Operating Model (desirable)
* Excellent communication skills
Start date: ASAP - Must be immediately available and start within 2-3 weeks
- Project Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job