Job Title: Senior Project Manager
Sector: Residential Contracting
Your Salary: £95,000 + Car + Package
Job Type: Permanent
How to Apply: Online or by phone (Jon Marsden)
Who you'll be working for:
Have been named housebuilder of the year? Yes.
Fast-paced, rewarding and passionate environment? Absolutely.
Comprehensive benefits scheme for all? Most certainly.
Senior Project Managers looking for a business that is going to reward them for their hard work, this is the job for you.
They understand that the job isn't easy. It can be stressful, it can be hard. However, this business will definitely make sure that they are there to support you along the way.
So, if you're a Senior Project Manager looking for a business who looks after their own. Get in touch.
Some of your responsibilities:
- Working on a Technically challenging scheme with a large number of service connections and diversions to be made, whilst maintain the road for the public
- Involvement in a full circle Project Management role, recruiting sub-contractors and having a heavy contribution to the design & planning works
- High level of communication and people skills
You must have:
- A proven track record in Project Managing residential schemes; 100 units plus
- RC Frame Construction experience is compulsory
- Main contracting experience
- Construction related qualification equivalent to a BSc or NVQ Level 6
- CSCS Management card, SMSTS, First Aid
- MCIOB or similar professional membership (preferred)
So excited about the role you just can't wait to speak to our consultant?
Then stop wasting time and get in touch with Jon Marsden on !