Senior Project Manager
This is an excellent opportunity for experienced Project Manager to join a global, innovation driven biopharmaceutical business. This position plays a highly visible, critical role in successfully delivering innovative medicines through the drug development process to patients.
This role is a great career opportunity for drug development project managers who are highly motivated to succeed. If you’re a passionate communicator adept at motivating matrixed team members, and can bring an entrepreneurial spirit, this is a great chance be a part of bringing innovative medicines to patients.
Main Responsibilities include:
• Provide program management leadership by active input into the project strategy & vision, ensuring alignment of the project strategy with operational delivery,
• Lead elements of the drug project strategy or cross-project and portfolio strategies, or other initiatives, where project leadership of complex sub-projects is needed.
• Coach project teams towards successful issue resolution and decision making, and focus the team on the right activities at the right time. Identify development opportunities for team members.
• Serve as a core member and drive efficient operation of the Global Project Team (GPT) including overall plans, priorities and risk management.
• Contribute to / lead specific aspects of preparing for governance interactions.
• Drive new investment activities by actively navigating teams through governance and key company processes that allows efficient (timely and informed) decision making for senior leaders.
• Lead by example in learning, innovation, cross-functional collaboration and conflict resolution; seek opportunities to change paradigm and removes barriers within and outside the team.
• Champion company best practices and adaption of new project management practices.
This is a senior Project Management role with drug development, so experience within any of the following therapeutic areas is essential: Oncology / Immuno-oncology / Respiratory / cardio-vascular / metabolic disease / infection, neuroscience and autoimmune disease.
Ideally candidates will have an advanced degree (or equivalent) in a scientific discipline, and have in-depth knowledge of drug development process, particularly late stage clinical development.
- Project Management