Job title: Senior Project Manager (No1 PM)
Sector: New Build Residential (Developer)
Salary: £80,000 - £100,000 (Depending on experience) + Package + Bens
Job Type: Permanent
How to Apply: Email or by Phone (Peter Alleyne)
Who you'll be working for:
Our client is rapidly growing and becoming a major developer / contractor. At this moment we are actively seeking a Senior Project Manager to join one rapidly expanding divisions and to work on a major new build mixed use development based in the Cambridge area. The development consists over 200 plus units on low rise RC Frame apartment blocks and traditional build town houses. At this moment in time they are moving into the piling phase of the project so a really good time to get into the project.
Some of your responsibilities:
- Continually review the programmes, plan, budgets, preliminaries and site as a whole. Analyse findings, impact thereof and take corrective action in a timely manner to ensure our objectives are met.
- Follow defined meeting/review procedures to ensure every aspect of the project is reviewed in a timely manner and actions are planned well in advance.
- Thoroughly check all information prior firstly to budget settlement and secondly prior to construction and identify any shortfalls, discrepancies or ambiguity and resolve prior to any material effect arising.
- Ensure construction phase H&S plan is prepared and maintained.
- Ensure that the Project environmental plan is prepared in advance of commencing the works.
- Assist in the preparation of development programmes including pre-construction, construction and post-construction activities and approve.
- Assist in the preparation of detailed construction preliminaries with supporting information, method statements and preliminaries programme.
- Ensure the works are satisfactorily supervised at all times.
- Ensure that the project is executed in accordance with the current Construction procedures manual.
- Ensure that the Quality Inspections are carried out in accordance with current Construction Procedures Manual and quality standards are achieved.
- Ensure that the Health and Safety procedures are complied with in every respect.
- Ensure that the works are constructed in accordance with all relevant Standards (NHBC, Local Authority British Standards etc.), contract drawings specifications and employers requirements.
- Ensure subcontractors comply with their method statements and risk assessment.
- Ensure our subcontractors comply with the terms and conditions of their subcontracts, and meet our standards and expectations.
You must have:
- The successful candidate will have a proven track record in project managing residential schemes from cradle to grave.
- Experience of RC frame Construction is a must.
- Our client will look at candidates from a developer or main contracting background.
- You will have a construction related qualification
- You will hold relevant site certificates CSCS, SMSTS, First Aid and would be beneficial to be MCIOB or similar professional membership.
Interested in the role?
If you would like to know more about the opportunity or apply for this role please get in contact with Peter on .