Are you a hungry project manager looking for your next role with a Tier 1 Developer?
My client a Tier 1 Developer is currently on the lookout for an experienced Senior Project Manager to join an established team of people.
The role consists of heading up a high rise residential project with 235 units, RC frame infrastructure with an overall build value of £65 million. The project is based in South London.
For the right candidate my client is paying between £90,000 - £100,000 + package.
Qualifications and Skills
- A minimum of 10 years experience
- Interpersonal skills
- Decision making ability
- Initiative, independence, perseverance and objectivity
- Hands on and checking skills
- Degree level
- Preparation of aims and objective
- Formulation of procedures
- Project organisation structure construction supply chain
- Preparation of project reporting structure
- Preparation and delivery of strategic brief to contracts manager, client and construction team
- Formulation of and delivery of risk management strategy
- Value management report / option appraisal report
- Preparation of development Control Plan
If you would like to be considered for this role then please apply within or furthermore get in contact with spencer at the London office.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.