Role: Senior Project Manager
Skills: Software projects, Retail, Client-facing, Prince 2
Location: North West England - Up to 50% travel mainly in the UK, with occasional global travel
Salary: £65,000 - £90,000pa (Depending on experience)
An exciting opportunity for a Project Manager to join a global software provider, which provides innovative solutions to major brands/retailers, as part of their continued expansion into the UK market.
The Project Manager will have extensive background in delivering large IT projects (mainly software) in the retail sector, demonstrating an excellent understanding of project methodologies and excellent client-facing skills.
Key skills and responsibilities for the Project Manager include:
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a project manager in the retail sector
- Expert in delivering large IT software projects
- Client-facing experience
- Knowledge of project management methodologies
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently
- Excellent communication skills - Stakeholder management
The Project Manager must be prepared to travel up to 50%, predominantly in the UK with occasional global travel. They must be a self-starter, who can manage their own time and workload, with an aptitude for problem solving.
- Project Management