An exciting new job near Banbury for a Senior Project Manager, working for a specialist, well established events company.
The purpose of the Senior Project Manager is to successfully lead events and projects, being first point of contact and maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
Who are they looking for?
The Senior Project Manager will need to have a fantastically organised and switched-on approach, as well as a creative edge. Good leadership and mentoring skills will also be highly valuable.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Development, planning and on-site event delivery
- Writing proposal
- Presenting to prospective clients
- Day-to-day project management & client relationship management
- Budget forecasting, control & reconciliations
- Sourcing & managing suppliers
- Keeping in touch of industry changes & trends
Skills & Experience
- 4+ year's event management experience
- First-rate relationship builder with all levels
- Creative edge
- Strong all round Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to mentor and coach staff
- Fantastic organisational skills, able to manage busy workload
- Leadership skills, able to lead by example
- Can-do, dedicated approach
If you do not receive an initial reply within three working days, you can unfortunately, consider your application unsuccessful
- Event Management
- Presentation Skills
- Project Management
- Highly Creative