A fantastic opportunity for a Senior Project Manager with a real passion for the successful delivery of projects. An opportunity to grow the exciting Project Management team of a top, professional, succesful consultancy based from a beautiful space in the heart of London!
We are seeking an experienced Senior Project Manager to work within the commercial fit-out sector to provide a high standard of technical delivery and leadership which contributes to the completion of a range of private and public sector building construction projects.
If you are seeking a new challenge, wanting to work from a beautiful office with incredible views then this is the role for you!
- Identifying project requirements and drafting Project Briefs
- Procuring and appointing a Project Team
- Developing and managing project governance
- Managing Client expectations and undertaking stakeholder liaison
- Developing effective and efficient delivery and procurement strategies
- Understanding the application of RIBA Stages or other recognised delivery methodology applicable to the construction industry and be able to schedule complex design and construction programmes
- Managing commercial aspects of the project
- Understanding design management principles
- Producing concise and informative reports
- Actively promoting health and safety awareness
- Managing risk, change and value management processes
- Administering JCT and NEC Forms of Contract
- You'll ideally hold a construction related degree and full membership of a recognised professional body or be working towards full membership (e.g. MRICS, MCIOB, MAPM).
- You'll be able to demonstrate a track record, with a particular emphasis on the commercial fit-out sector, of full lifecycle project delivery having held responsible and accountable for all aspects of the project.
- As an excellent communicator with well-developed and proven project management and commercial skills, you'll be able to adopt best practice and innovation always, and have the ability to apply this to both live jobs and potential opportunities.
- You'll be a strategic thinker, experienced in managing multi-disciplinary Project Teams and with evidence of working collaboratively with Clients, Stakeholders and Suppliers to deliver positive results to challenging timelines with the ability to adapt strategies in line with changing priorities.
- Have a good practical application of Microsoft Project and all other MS software
- Competitive basic salary
- Car Allowance
- Great location
- Flexible working atmosphere
Interested? Please apply now with your CV or for a confidential chat about your career options please call Niamh Finnegan at Randstad CPE on .
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.