Are you a Project Manager with the ability to deal with large complex automation & technology solutions? Can you interact with multiple engineering departments? Are you looking for an opportunity to join a World Leading manufacture who invest in their staff? Are you looking for a role where your success reaps rewards you gain credibility with a huge global organisation?
Would you like to be rewarded with a basic salary up to 60K, a 10% bonus and a fantastic flexible package which benefits all your family?
This is an incredible opportunity for an experienced Project Manager with a background in complex, bespoke automation & technology solutions to join a World Class Business in Staffordshire on a highly prestigious automation project.
Well established, multi billion pound turnover business. In the UK they operate from more than 20 locations nationally and employs approximately 3,000 people. The are the market leaders in Industrial Automation products and solutions.
A global leader in power and protection the synonymous with the World's largest, most complex and prestigious projects
This leading power and automation technology group and their partners in this project who are a well established network operator services company have been awarded a multimillion contract major rail company to upgrade one of Britain's railways. The project involves the turnkey delivery of multiple new traction substations. The project and upgrade will result in more reliable services for passengers and reduce noise emissions affecting communities located close to railway lines. It will also result in increased train frequency and help boost passenger capacity, to support economic growth across the region.
Location - Staffordshire
- Up to 60k Basic Salary
- 10% Bonus
- Company Car OR Car Allowance
Advancing your career
- Working for a Major Uk Manufacturer
- Progress your range of experience
- Worldwide opportunities
- All roles advertised internally to maximise career development
Securing your future
- 6% Pension plan, contributions can be changed anytime
- Optional group pension plan
- Annual reviews
- 33 days holiday including statutories
- Option to sell or purchase a further 3 days holiday
- 37 hour flexible working week
Looking after you and your family
- Personal Private Medical Insurance
- Life Assurance at x2 salary
- Members of the Pension Plan you would be covered for 6 x salary
- Managing teams between the Staffordshire base and on site in the UK
- To maintain data on SAP and other company systems
- To check, clarify and approve supplier and partner invoices
- To manage and control timesheet bookings against agreed budgets
- To attend and report contract reviews
- To conduct and document Project progress meetings
- To maximise commercial opportunities and improve projected out turns.
- To provide accurate forecasts and execute projects in line with budgets and forecasts.
- To represent the wider business to outside customers
- To project a positive image to customers
- To proactively engage with the internal customers through face to face communication
Qualifications, Knowledge, skills and experience
- Understanding and experience of complex critical environment projects
- Commercial and contract management experience
- Taking ownership and responsibility of all aspects of the project
- Electrical, controls, protection or HV background
- Working with or within a large Blue chip organisation
- Driven, thick skinned and determined
To secure this position please call Sam Smitten-Downes on to find out more information, or send your CV and I will give you a call back to discuss this role in more detail.
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.