Team & Role
This role requires a Senior IT Project Manager with a proven track record of delivering large scale IT implementation projects in enterprise environments.
You will take full accountability for planning, structuring, leading and delivering a range of large, complex IT transformation projects incorporating technical and service transition. Responsible for managing the full project lifecycle and project teams consisting of technical consultants, engineers and 3rd party resources.
As part of a close-knit Professional Services team, you will provide overall ownership of projects with multiple work streams from sales handover to acceptance into support. Taking charge of resource and team management, estimating, planning, commercials, governance and risk management.
You will also typically be involved in presales activity including bid production, client presentations and negotiations both in a new client and existing service context.
- You will have substantial knowledge of project definition, project initiation, change management, commercial management, risk management and project governance and control
- You will have the ability to run key client-facing workshops and meetings with stakeholders at all levels
- You will need excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate with and manage the expectations of internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- You will have the experience to drive the resolution of complex technical issues as they arise and be capable of interfacing with the technical experts to address these
- You will also typically be involved in presales activity including bid production, client presentations and negotiations both in a new client and existing service context
- Proven experience in Project Management using leading methodologies and processes.
- A track record of managing complex projects within a Managed Services and IT Infrastructure environment
- Strong commercial skills and detailed knowledge of project budget management
- Experience of managing multiple parties including third party vendors on high profile and technologically innovative enterprise solutions
- Broad exposure to IT infrastructure technologies.
- Prince 2 level training or equivalent
Join a business that embraces innovation, gives you the scope to seize every opportunity and will help get you where you want to go. Life at Advanced begins in an unprecedented environment with a role that matters, taking you on a fast paced journey of discovery, however big that might be.
We’re one of the UK’s largest and fastest growing software companies. True partnership is the defining thing that makes us different from the competition. We pride ourselves on delivering focused software solutions for public sector, enterprise commercial and health & care organisations that simplify complex business challenges and deliver immediate value.
Join the A Team
Does this sound like the kind of role you are looking for?
If you are keen to join an organisation that is going through an exciting growth period at the moment then please apply via the link above.
Some of our Key Benefits are:
- Excellent benefits from day one: contributory pension, life insurance, income protection insurance, childcare voucher salary sacrifice, cycle to work scheme, and employee assistance programme
- 25 days holidays
- Special focus on training and development with the opportunity to excel your career from our internal Talent Development Team
- Be part of an organisation that has recently been ranked by Deloitte in the Top 50 fastest growing Tech Companies
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job