Our client is a national Construction Consultancy with a very impressive client base, both nationally and in Southampton.
Their projects and clients out of their Southampton office are varied across both public and private sectors and the general project values vary between £1-20m.
They have a small but growing PM team and are keen to add to this with an experienced Project Manager. The ideal candidate will have the following profile;
- A minimum of 5 years' experience as a Project Manager
- Degree qualified
- Ideally (but not essential) will hold a professional qualification / membership (eg. MRICS, MCIOB, MAPM, etc)
- Capable of managing your own projects from pre contract through to completion, ideally up to £20m in value
- A team player - the PM team is small so they need someone who will support other team members
- Hold a current driving license (whilst projects are mainly local, they are throughout Hampshire)
In return you will be joining a very stable business with both regional clients and national framework clients. The office is multi-discipline, but of a size where you will know everyone by name and there is a great office culture. The office itself is in a fantastic setting.
Benefits include Car allowance, pension, health care, life insurance, professional fees paid, 25 days holiday (plus statutory) and bonus
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job