Senior Project Manager WMS
Senior Project Manager - WMS
Up to £75,000 + bonus
Interaction IT have partnered with a leading retail / eCommerce business in the West Yorkshire area.
As part of their continued success and growth of my clients online and IT operations, they have immediate requirements for an experienced Senior Project Manager within the Warehouse Management space.
You will lead on and manage the successful delivery of WMS project initiatives and to adhere to quality and budget constraints.
You will be responsible for managing a project team and delivery of various IT and eCommerce projects ranging from the rollout of a brand new £5m ERP system through to IT, financial, planning and distribution systems upgrade projects.
This is a new role and you will be responsible for managing multi-million-pound budgets, you will also provide a consultative approach as a senior member of the ecommerce team.
You will be hands on senor PM and working within a process driven Agile and Waterfall environment with a focus on compliance, company procedures and Data Protection.
· Between 5- and 10-years project management experience, ideally within the retail space and solid understanding of warehouse management systems, to contribute fully to impact assessments and project concepts
· At least 1-2 years as a Senior PM or similar discipline, with a demonstrable knowledge of both delivery and deployment of warehouse management solutions, including budget allocation and meeting project deadlines across your team
· Lead on project concepts and ideas and ensure successful project delivery from initiation through to closure
· Responsibility of the project scope including dealing effectively with key stakeholders and 3rd party suppliers
· Maintain consistent and accurate plans covering schedule, cost and resourcing, with experience of producing weekly reports for key stakeholders
· Strong planning, analytical and reporting skills with a strategic approach in business
· Adopt a flexible and proactive approach to change whilst encouraging a culture of innovation and development
· Solid experience in the application of structured project management methods, tools and techniques with a recognised project manager qualification
· Experience of Software Development Lifecycles, ideally Agile or Waterfall
Please submit interested CVs to and I will give you a call to discuss the company, benefits package and role requirements in more detail.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'