The main purpose of the job:
To facilitate the smooth and efficient running of software development projects. This will include becoming the principal contact and technical owner of software development projects, as assigned by the Senior Project Manager. This role will include:
- Technical ownership and project management of software development projects.
- To analyse and capture software requirements from the organisation.
- Assist in delivery of the organisation’s software training resources.
- Technical planning of solutions for new projects.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Eliciting software requirements from stakeholders and preparing documentation thereof.
- Managing software development projects from conception through to delivery.
- Liaising with developers and acting as the interface between them and project stakeholders.
- Responsible for delivery of the organisation’s software training resources from online training and support material through to training sessions.
- Liaising with the support team to ensure any training / knowledge issues are duly addressed.
- Communicate planned works to relevant departments and key staff members.
- Actively use the departments issue and project management systems to record work and respond to any requests escalated to them personally.
- Degree in a suitable field
- 2+ years of supervising or managing a team using software. This should include training / basic troubleshooting of issues.
- Background working in an Agile environment
- • Working knowledge of Android. (preferred)
- • Working knowledge of JIRA, Wrike, Trello or other Project Management systems
- • Experience of working in an Agile Software Development environment (SCRUM, Kanban or XP).
- • Experience producing high quality documentation.
- • Advanced experience of Microsoft Office applications.
ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE FREE TO WORK IN THE UK FREE FROM THE RESTRICTIONS OF VISA'S AND WORK PERMITS.
Exposed Solutions is acting as an employment agency to this client.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, sex, sexuality, race or relegion and we confirm that we will gladly accept applications from persons of any age sex, sexuality, race or religion for this role.