Senior Project Manager - Telco - Data Centre
Large Telco Company
Initial 3 Month
A new opportunity has arisen with Pontoon within the Bristol area. One of the UK's biggest and fastest mobile telecommunication networks have an excellent opportunity to work within their growing industry, as a Senior Project Manager.
- Perform & Manage application re-platform, migrations to a new data centre.
- Capturing, documenting and communicating customer requirements and expectations.
- Creating and communicating the project plan and scope of work with external and internal stakeholders.
- Preparing and reporting of project status reviews with internal stake holders.
- Organising and managing the project team to deliver agreed objectives.
- Experience within IT Systems
- Experience within technology and IT systems.
- Project management experience gained in a fast moving technology organisation
- Ensuring the project follows the company structured project management process.
- Supporting overall profit & loss management including resource and budget forecasting.
- Telecommunications background would be desirable
- Data Centre, Migration -Application
- Retail applications : Compass, Domino, Webreg & ID Scan
- Customer & end user focus as well as strong project management disciplines of RAID logs and MS project.
- Extensive experience of delivering high profile telco projects through to completion
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to explain technical information to non-technical teams
- Strong planning skills and experience
- PRINCE 2 or APMP would be highly advantageous